COMP Cams Xtreme Energy XE274H Hydraulic Flat Tappet Camshaft Small Kit with a 1800 to 6000 RPM Range for Mustangs with a 289 or 302 Engine.Available with camshaft only, camshaft and lifers, small kit or complete kit.
This hydraulic flat tappet camshaft will fit Ford 289 and 302 engines from 1963-1995.
Xtreme Energy camshafts are a best seller due to their excellent all-around performance in street applications. Increased responsiveness and more area under the curve are delivered due to quicker opening lobe profiles. More vacuum is created which allows a step up in duration for greater performance. COMP Cams roller rockers and matched valve springs work best with this camshaft. Other performance parts are recommended (intake manifold, headers, etc.) for best performance.
The Xtreme Energy XE274H camshaft produces strong torque and throttle response. Ideal for cars equipped with a 2500+ stall torque converter.
- RPM Range: 1800 to 6000
- Valve Timing: 0.006
- Lobe separation (degrees): 110
- Intake Centerline (degrees): 106
- Valve Lash: Hydraulic
- Duration: Intake 274/Exhaust 286
- Duration @ .050" Lift: Intake 230/Exhaust 236
- Valve Lift: Intake 0.52/Exhaust 0.523
- Lobe Lift: Intake 0.325/Exhaust 0.327
- Camshaft (312463) Only
- Camshaft (312463) and Lifters
- Small Kit - Camshaft (312463), Lifters, Timing Chain Set and Assembly Lube
- Complete Kit - Everything in Small Kit plus Valve Springs, Valve Spring Retainers, Valve Locks and Valve Stem Seals
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$139.26
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,593.71
Flowmaster Long Tube Headers 1-3/4" Scavenger Series Elite With 3" Collectors Stainless Steel 289/302 1965-1973/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$799.00
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$330.54