Custom Autosound Chrome Classic Look Radio with CD/MP3/WMA/USB Capabilities for 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973 Mustangs.Have a classic car with a cut dash? Custom Autosound has the solution! This radio looks like a classic shaft style radio, but has a CD player behind the fold down face. If your dash was cut for a modern CD radio, this will fit the same opening and give you a classic looking radio with modern features. Choose between black and chrome face plates to match your interior.
- CD/WMA/USB/SD/MMC interface
- Fold down and full detachable face panel
- CD/MP3 compatible
- Full electronic loading CD/MP3 deck
- Electronic shock protection (ESP)
- 4 x 40 watts
- RCA pre-out (1 pair) for rear amplifier
- Front panel AUX in jack
- AM/FM PLL tuning radio
- Electronic audio control (all functions)
- USB jack on the front panel
- Jumbo size multi color display panel
- ID tag compatible (shows artist/song title on the display)
Available with a black or chrome face plate.
The great thing about installing an aftermarket radio is the technology. Keep the classic look but with all the great audio you can achieve with present audio systems. Simply pop a USB drive in the front to listen to music from your computer or other device. Play CDs without anyone knowing you even have a CD player. Don't go on any longer with a poor factory radio from the 60s/70s. Upgrade to a Custom Autosound radio today!
*Will also fit most 1984+ foreign and domestic vehicles with approximately 7.2" x 2.11" radio opening.
*This Custom Autosound radio is equipped with a switch that, when activated, enables it to pick up European radio frequencies.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$154.95
CJ's Low Price:$92.99
CJ's Low Price:$102.99