Dakota Digital VHX 6-Gauge Assembly with Black Alloy Style Gauge Faces and a Red Display for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
Are you interested in adding aftermarket gauges to your 1966-1977 Ford Bronco? If so, then you need to check out this Dakota Digital gauge assembly. No modifications are necessary to install this gauge assembly into the stock instrument bezel. This is a must have purchase for classic Bronco owners!
This gauge assembly is part of the VHX Series from Dakota Digital. Some key features in this series are a black alloy style face, fully lit needles, backlit faces and highly visible LCD message centers. Some additional points of interest with these units are the micro-controlled precision stepper motors, solid state sensors for unparalleled accuracy and user-customizable display feedback. The engineering and manufacturing of this gauge series has been completed in Sioux Falls, South Dakota at the Dakota Digital facility.
Gauge Displays Include:
- Speedometer - 0-120 MPH Analog, 0-255 MPH Digitally
- Fuel Level - Empty-Full Analog, 0-99% Digitally
- Tachometer - 0-8,000 Analog, 0-9,990 Digitally
- Voltmeter - 8-17 VDC Analog and Digitally
- Oil Pressure - 0-80 PSI Analog and Digitally
- Water Temperature - 140-220F Analog, 0-300F Digitally
- Black Alloy Style Face
- Highly Visible LCD Message Centers
- Fully Lit Needles & Backlit Faces in Your Choice of Red, White or Blue
- User-Customized Display Feedback
- Includes a Demonstration Mode
- Fully Adjustable Warning Points
- Built-In Illumination
- Micro-Controlled Precision Stepper Motor
- Laboratory-Grade Solid State Sensors for Unparalleled Accuracy
- Works with Other OEM or Aftermarket Sensors
- Provides Secure Wire Termination
- Simple Set-up & Troubleshooting
If you are looking to replace the original gauges on your early model Bronco, CJ Pony Parts has a great brand of equipment for you to look at: Dakota Digital. Dakota Digital manufactures restoration and replacement style gauges for early model Broncos that incorporate new age technology, replacing the out of date components with new digital versions that fit seamlessly into position.
Order a Dakota Digital VHX 6-Gauge Assembly with a Black Alloy Style Face for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$755.25
Regular Price: $64.99
Special Price: $61.74
Regular Price: $199.99
Special Price: $189.99
Regular Price: $210.95
Special Price: $179.31
Regular Price: $85.95
Special Price: $64.46