V-Belt with a .44" Top Width and 37-1/2" Length for 1965 Mustangs with a 170 6-Cylinder Engine, 1965, 1966 and 1967 Mustangs with a 200 6-Cylinder Engine, 1971 Boss 351 Mustangs, and 1972-1973 Mustangs with a 4-Barrel Carbureted 351 Cleveland Engine.
Visually inspecting the condition of the belts on your Mustang's 1965-1967 6-cylinder engine, or 1971-1973 351 V8 engine, is an important step during routine maintenance. If it is time to replace one of those worn-out engine belts, CJ Pony Parts has you covered with this new direct-fit replacement rubber V-belt. This particular V-belt is used for many different applications. Please check the table below to see if this is the correct V-belt for your Mustang.
- 1965 Mustang 170/200 6-Cylinder Fan and Alternator Belt/Fan and Generator Belt without Power Steering and with Air Conditioning
- 1966 Mustang 200 6-Cylinder Air Pump (smog) Belt with Power Steering
- 1967 Mustang 200 6-Cylinder Fan and Air Pump (smog) Belt with Air Conditioning
- 1971 Boss 351 Mustang Alternator Belt with Power Steering and without Air Conditioning
- 1972-1973 Mustang 351C 4V Alternator Belt with a 55 amp Alternator and Power Steering
- Top Width = .44"
- Length = 37-1/2"
Rubber V-belts are used to drive such things as the alternator, air conditioning compressor, air pump (smog), fan, power steering pump and water pump. The V-belt gets its name from the belts V-shaped cross-section that allows the sides of the belt to grip the pulleys. The V-belt design basically eliminates any possibility of the belt jumping off of the pulley.
Please Note: CJ Pony Parts' 1965-1973 Mustang Parts Catalog has a thorough, detailed table that includes a list of all V-belts with their correct applications.
If you look under the hood of your classic Mustang, you'll see that your engine has multiple belts that power a number of systems in your 1965, 1966, 1967, 1971, 1972 or 1973 Mustang. If one of these belts gets worn out and fails, though, you're likely sitting on the side of the road. When you're in that situation, the only place to turn is to CJ Pony Parts, where you can order new Mustang Belts with free same day shipping. Order today!
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$148.99
CJ's Low Price:$15.99
CJ's Low Price:$14.99