V-Belt with a .44" Top Width and 41-1/2" Length for 1965 Mustangs with a 289 Hi-Po Engine, 1967-1968 Mustangs with a 390 Engine, and 1968-1969 Mustangs with a 428 Engine.
Visually inspecting the condition of the belts on your classic Mustang's V8 engine is an important step during routine maintenance. If it is time to replace one of those worn-out engine belts, CJ Pony Parts has you covered with this new direct-fit replacement fan and alternator rubber V-belt. This particular V-belt has a .44" top width with an overall length of 41-1/2" and is used for a few different applications. Please check the table below to see if this is the correct V-belt for your Mustang.
- 1965 Mustang 289 Hi-Po - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1967 Mustang 390 with Air Conditioning and Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1967 Mustang 390 with Air Conditioning and without Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt (2 required)
- 1968 Mustang 390/428 with Air Conditioning - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1968 Mustang 390/428 without Air Conditioning - Fan and Alternator Belt (2 required)
- 1969 Mustang 428 with Air Conditioning and Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt
- 1969 Mustang 428 with Air Conditioning and Air Pump (smog), and without Power Steering - Fan and Alternator Belt (2 required)
- Top Width = .44"
- Length = 41-1/2"
Rubber V-belts are used to drive such things as the alternator, air conditioning compressor, air pump (smog), fan, power steering pump and water pump. The V-belt gets its name from the belts V-shaped cross-section that allows the sides of the belt to grip the pulleys. The V-belt design basically eliminates any possibility of the belt jumping off of the pulley.
Please Note: CJ Pony Parts' 1965-1973 Mustang Parts Catalog has a thorough, detailed table that includes a list of all V-belts with their correct applications.
If you look under the hood of your classic Mustang, you'll see that your engine has multiple belts that power a number of systems in your 1965, 1967, 1968 or 1969 Mustang. If one of these belts gets worn out and fails, though, you're likely sitting on the side of the road. When you're in that situation, the only place to turn is to CJ Pony Parts, where you can order new Mustang Belts with free same day shipping. Order today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$16.99
CJ's Low Price:$15.99
CJ's Low Price:$14.99
CJ's Low Price:$21.99
CJ's Low Price:$19.99