Set of Dynacorn 'A' Pillar Panels with Door Hinge Mounting Plates in Weld-Thru Primer for 1969-1970 Mustangs.This six-piece set from Dynacorn has everything you need to replace your original 'A' pillars. Located on either side of the windshield where the door mounts. Both 'A' pillar panels are 20" tall and 10" long at the bottom.
- Pair of 'A' pillar panels
- Four door hinge mounting plates
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Misc. Sheet Metal
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn A Pillar Panel Set with Door Hinge Mounting Plates In Weld-Thru Primer 1969-1970 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by kwright0070 from Great fit/quality! I bought this item a while back and recently installed on my 69 fastback and they fit great and are very high quality. A+ quality. Dynacorn makes some good products.
Date published: 2015-01-08
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$246.99
CJ's Low Price:$70.99
CJ's Low Price:$60.99