Dynacorn Driver Side Complete Rocker Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.If you are restoring a 1967-1968 coupe or fastback Mustang that has extensive structural damage, you will most likely need to replace the inner and outer rockers. Now you can save time and money with Dynacorn's complete full-length rocker panel. Dynacorn's complete rocker panel includes the inner and outer rocker panels already welded together! Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Rocker Panels & Rocker Panel Moldings
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Complete Rocker Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Driver Side Coupe/Fastback 1967-1968 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by rtdwyer16 from Sturdy; Missing Bracket I bought this after seeing that CJ no longer offered the cheaper, non-weld through primer model that I used on the passenger side. This Dynacorn model is definitely robust, the inner rocker is clearly thicker steel than the other cheaper model or the original I removed. The weld through does make it nice, but it is not that much more work to sand out the ECoat and just prime the areas you need on the cheaper models. It seems the cheaper Ecoated model fit up better than this, but that may be just the condition of the passenger side I installed it on. Also, it did not come with the pictured bracket that attaches the rear quarter window to the rocker.
Date published: 2015-02-23
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$603.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,284.99
CJ's Low Price:$232.99