Dynacorn Driver Side Complete Wheelhouse In Weld-Thru Primer for 1969-1970 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.These high-quality 1-piece wheelhouses are a combination of the inner and outer wheelhouses, spot welded together to save you time and money during your restoration process. Features a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Can be altered to fit 1969-1970 convertible Mustangs if the tops are flattened enough to accommodate the convertible top well liner.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Wheel Houses
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$220.99
CJ's Low Price:$471.99