Pair of Dynacorn 7.9" Inner Complete Widened Wheelhouses for all 1967-1968 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.
The original wheelhouses on 1967-1968 Mustangs do not leave you much room to run a set of aggressive wheels and tires. Without serious modifications or adding in mini tubs, there is no easy way to go about adding wider rear wheels. CJ Pony Parts now has a solution with these all new 7.9" Inner Complete Widened Wheelhouses from Dynacorn!
Dynacorn Complete Widened Wheelhouse 3631QE Features and Benefits:
- Sold as a pair for the driver and passenger side
- Approximately 3" wider than original factory stock wheelhouses
- Coated in weld-thru primer and ready for immediate installation
- Accommodates modern, larger wheels and tires
- Complete set doesn't require you to graft in mini-tubs
- Wheeelhouses have original factory-like look while being wider to accommodate wider wheels
- No visible welding seam in trunk when installed properly
- Wider wheels and tires allow for increased traction in your classic Mustang
- Great for restomod Mustangs that have modern rear tires
Made of durable sheet-metal by Dynacorn, these are complete widened inner and outer wheelhouses which will require only minimal modifications to your 1967-1968 Mustang's rear frame rails and trunk floors. The pair of wheeltubs look exactly like the OEM factory pieces when you open the trunk, but their added inner width is a great option for adding modern tires and wheels. They inner and outer portions are already welded together and come in Dynacorn's weld-thru primer finish, all you have to do is install!
Please Note: These Complete Widened Wheelhouses will require modifications to the rear frame rails and trunk floor. Fabrication and welding are required for installation.
Order a Pair of 3631QE Dynacorn 7.9" Inner Complete Widened Wheelhouses for your 1967-1968 Coupe or Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$449.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$2,449.99