Dynacorn Driver Side Outer Side Cowl Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rust damaged outer side cowl panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's outer side cowl panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. The outer side cowl panel connects the lower cowl to the firewall and to the rocker panel. It is covered by the fender and sits in front of the door hinge post and below the cowl.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Cowl Area
DC and CJs have really made the full restoration of my rust box a simple endeavor thus far!
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $58.99
Special Price: $47.19
CJ's Low Price:$114.99