Dynacorn Cowl Vent Grille In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.
Now you can finally replace your rust damaged cowl vent grille without replacing the entire cowl panel assembly! Dynacorn's cowl vent grille (3648PWT) is a direct-fit replacement for your rust damaged original. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection. The cowl vent grille is on the exterior of the car, located between the windshield and hood.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in auto body and sheet metal parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. CJ Pony Parts offers a wide variety of Dynacorn parts and pieces for your classic First Generation Mustang, allowing you to find practically anything you need. Browse CJ's huge selection of premium Dynacorn parts for your pony today!
Order this premium-quality Dynacorn 3648PWT Cowl Vent Grille In Weld-Thru Primer for your classic 1969-1970 Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$461.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$235.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$304.99
Regular Price: $61.99
Special Price: $52.69