Dynacorn Dash Panel Assembly with a Din Radio Hole in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
Is the dash panel damaged or missing from your 1972-1977 Ford Bronco? If so, then you are probably wondering how you will find a replacement for such an old vehicle. Well, your worries are over! Here at CJ Pony Parts we offer dash panel assemblies for classic Broncos including this all-new Dynacorn Dash Panel Assembly with a Din Radio Hole in Weld-Thru Primer. Being a Dynacorn part, you can be assured that the quality and fitment will be top notch. Also, this part comes in a weld-thru primer finish for added convenience.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
This part is a factory style replacement by Dynacorn that can fit in all 1972-1977 Ford Broncos. This dash assembly is highlighted by the fact that the correct mounting holes for gauges, the steering column, knobs, a DIN radio and the glove box are present. The DIN radio hole makes this assembly even more desirable as you won't have to do any cutting for a more proper fitment within your Bronco to make up for your radio.
*This dash panel assembly is considered factory correct for 1972-1977 Broncos based on having the proper holes for the dash light bars.
Dynacorn was founded in 1984 and began as a supplier of sheet metal, trim and moldings for classic muscle car owners. The business has grown rapidly since, and today Dynacorn is one of the leaders, if not the leader, in restoration products for classic Broncos.
Order a Dynacorn Dash Panel Assembly with a Din Radio Hole in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$199.99
CJ's Low Price:$64.99
CJ's Low Price:$10.99
This dash panel assembly is going to ship in a weld through primer making it ready to install for a nice, clean installation. All holes and brackets necessary are pre-drilled and ready to go. It has your opening for your speedometer, your steering column, ignition, warning lights, headlight and wipers, AC and vents, a full din stereo so you have a modern CD player, along with your ashtray, your dash speaker and a glove box opening. The threaded nut, all necessary mounting holes, as well as the lower bracket come already installed on the dash.
This is another high quality Dynacorn restoration parts for your classic Bronco are available right here at CJponyparts.com.