Pair of Dynacorn Drip Rail Channels in Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1966 Fastback Mustangs.
When removing your drip rail moldings on your 1965-1966 Fastback Mustang and notice that the channels are rusted out, these Weld-Thru Primer Drip Rail Channels from Dynacorn is the perfect solution. The drip rail channel runs up the windshield post along the roof rail and down to meet the quarter panel B pillar post. This allows the door to be open and not get water in the interior of your Fastback Mustang. The drip rail moldings get attached to the Dynacorn Drip Rail Channels.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in auto body and sheet metal parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. CJ Pony Parts offers a wide variety of Dynacorn parts and pieces for your classic First Generation Mustang, allowing you to find practically anything you need. Browse CJ's huge selection of premium Dynacorn parts for your pony today!
Order this premium Pair of Dynacorn 3643XJWT Drip Rail Channels in Weld-Thru Primer for your classic 1965-1966 Fastback Mustang today from CJ Pony Parts!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Could these be modified to work on a 1965 coupe? I cant seem to find any of the weld-on drip channel for the coupe.
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $418.99
Special Price: $377.09
Regular Price: $118.99
Special Price: $107.09
From: /** Note: This is used for related configurable parts to properly display price w/o regular price */?>CJ's Low Price:$524.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$104.99