Set of Dynacorn Drip Rails In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with a Half Cab Hard Top Roof.
One of the most common areas to discover rust on a classic Sports Utility Bronco is around the hard top drip rails. Ford added these drip rails onto the half cab Broncos to channel excess water around the perimeter of the roof and away from running into the doors and window openings. Unfortunately, these drip rails don't do a great job of draining the water once they fill up, thus leading to rust. So, if the original drip rails on your 1966-1977 Bronco are damaged and need replaced, this 7-piece set of Drip Rails in Weld-Thru Primer from Dynacorn is the perfect choice for your restoration!
Dynacorn uses the most up to date tooling in order to create the best and most accurate replacement 3752BWT drip rail set available. Stamped from modern 1006 Universal grade automotive steel, Dynacorn's drip rails are extremely durable and will last for years to come. This newer steel used by Dynacorn has fewer additives which allow the welds to the steel half cab roof to come out cleaner and tighter, with fewer gasses being emitted. Best of all, Dynacorn's replacement drip rails maintain the quality that can be found in your Bronco's original half cab hard top drip rails.
Benefits of a Weld-Thru Primer Finish:
- Helps cut down overall prep-time when welding to another new part that is also coated in weld-thru primer
- Reduces excessive spatter while welding
- Lowers the chances of panel distortion during welding
- Outstanding conductive properties to help minimize high heat zone problems
- Prevents corrosion that could form between overlapped panels or multilayered spot welds
- Makes welding a new panel to old metal much easier
- Drastically lower resistance at the weld surface provides better penetration into the denser, new steel
- Helps eliminate resin build up between welds that could trap moisture in porous steel leading to failure at the weld borders
Tech Tip: To save time and money during your restoration, CJ Pony Parts offers Dynacorn's 3756WT which includes this set of Drip Rails and their reproduction steel Half Cab Hard Top Roof (requires welding for assembly)!
Restoring a classic 1966-1977 Bronco can become a massive project without the right parts. There are hundreds of components that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacement Bronco parts can be a struggle. While there are lots of options out there, CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer the widest selection of Dynacorn parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere.
Order a 3752BWT Set of Dynacorn Drip Rails In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco with a Half Cab Hard Top Roof from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Do you sell just the fro drip rail for the early Bronco roof tops?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$2,495.00
CJ's Low Price:$279.99
CJ's Low Price:$199.00
CJ's Low Price:$49.99