Dynacorn Firewall with Side Cowl Panels in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
Locating the correct sheet metal parts for your classic Bronco may seem challenging. You may even think that you need to waste hours searching through salvage yards for the Bronco parts that you need. We, at CJ Pony Parts, are here to tell you that this is no longer necessary! We offer the Bronco parts that you need, such as these firewall assemblies with side cowl panels from Dynacorn. Being a Dynacorn item, you can be assured that quality and fitment will be guaranteed. Also, Dynacorn has finished this item in weld-thru primer for your convenience.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
This is a factory style replacement firewall for all 1966-1977 Broncos. Additionally, the left and right dash panels come with this unit and the upper cowl panel. All mounting and wiring holes have been pre-drilled in the correct locations. This piece also has the master cylinder hole, brake line holes, and parking brake hole all pre-drilled for your convenience. This item saves time if you know you need to replace all of these components, as these pieces come already welded onto this cowl panel.
*Door strap weld nuts are not included.
*Windshield frame mounting cowl panel is not included.
*67-77 Broncos will need minor modification performed to the driver side airbox drain hole.
Dynacorn was founded in 1984 and began as a supplier of sheet metal, trim, and moldings for classic muscle car owners. The business has grown rapidly since, and today Dynacorn is one of the leaders, if not the leader, in restoration products for classic Broncos.
Order a Dynacorn Firewall with Side Cowl Panels in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like