Dynacorn Driver Side Front Bucket Seat Frame Bottom In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1967 Mustangs.Does it feel like you are sitting on the floor pans when you get into your Mustang? You probably need a new seat frame. Replace your old and worn seat frame bottom with this excellent reproduction from Dynacorn that features a weld-thru primer finish. Works with standard and deluxe interiors.
We also offer complete seat frames if your driver side front bucket seat really needs some help.
Don't forget to buy new seat foam and new upholstery to really make the seat feel brand new!
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$179.99