Dynacorn Front Fender Apron Driver Side 1969-1970

Dynacorn: 3634D

Regular Price: $54.99

Special Price: $38.49

1490745600 744
Earn 38 RPM Points What's this?
1490054400 1490918400
On Sale: Up to 30% Off Sale!
Dynacorn Front Fender Apron Driver Side 1969-1970

Product Description

Dynacorn Driver Side Front Fender Apron for all 1969-1970 Mustangs.

If you're re-doing the sheet metal on your 1969-1970 Mustang's front end, then chances are you're going to need some new fender aprons too. This is a crucial part, so if you've noticed that the original one on your Mustang is rusted or damaged in some way, it's time to get a replacement. Check out this Dynacorn Driver side Front Fender Apron that's available at CJ Pony Parts!

This Dynacorn 3634D Driver Side Front Fender Apron is a premium OEM-style direct fit replacement for your old front fender apron. It attaches the front of the shock tower cover to the radiator support. This Driver Side Front Fender Apron comes with pre-punched holes to make installation easier, but you'll have to spot-weld between the radiator support and the front of the shock tower to properly install it. You might also need to do some other modifications to make it fit your particular Mustang, but you'll find this front fender apron is made of high-quality metal and is easy to work with!

Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. CJ Pony Parts offers a wide variety of Dynacorn parts, allowing you to find practically anything you need.

Order a Dynacorn 3634D Driver Side Front Fender Apron for your 1969-1970 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!

Similar Mustang Parts

similar Mustang parts More Fender Aprons  

Installation Instructions

Mustang Installation

Mustang Applications

This product will fit the following Mustang years:

Product Reviews

Write a review
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 118.73ms
  • bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;

Product Questions

what do you do about vin number that is tap in the top of the part

Asked by: dan58
If the old part needs replacing, you'll just have to deal with not having a VIN on the new one or get the new part etched with the VIN by a metal shop near you.
Answered by: CJ Pony Parts
Date published: 2016-08-01
  • y_2017, m_3, d_27, h_3CST
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvqa, vn_bulk_1.0.0
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasquestionsanswers, tq_1
  • loc_en_US, sid_3634D, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=LAST_APPROVED_ANSWER_SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_cjponyparts
  • bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 3.2.0
  • CLOUD, getContent, 32.31ms

You Might Also Like