Dynacorn Front Floor Pan in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1966-1967 Broncos.
Do you have a rusty and damaged front floor pan in your 1966-1967 Ford Bronco? If so, you are not alone. Classic Broncos are quite advanced in age and many aspects of these vehicles now require restoration or replacement. Luckily, CJ Pony Parts offers front floor pans by Dynacorn for classic Broncos. Coming from Dynacorn you don't need to worry about quality or fitment. This floor pan has also been finished in weld-thru primer for your convenience.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
This is a fully welded factory style replacement front floor pan for 1966-1967 Ford Broncos. If your factory front floor pan has bad rust or possibly even damage from years of abuse then you need to consider one of these replacement front floor pans. Included on this front floor pan is a transmission tunnel, cutout for the shift lever, drain holes and a driver side seat platform.
Dynacorn was founded in 1984 and began as a supplier of sheet metal, trim and moldings for classic muscle car owners. The business has grown rapidly since, and today Dynacorn is one of the leaders, if not the leader, in restoration products for classic Broncos.
Order a Dynacorn Front Floor Pan in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966-1967 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$649.99
CJ's Low Price:$529.99
CJ's Low Price:$124.99
CJ's Low Price:$124.99
The weld-through primer markets this much easier to install than conventional steel because you can simply put it in place, and weld will be much more structurally sound. It's going to be a replacement for the front floor pan found in your 1966 through 1977 Bronco. It's going to have all the correct ribbing, all the correct holes, as well it will be a direct replacement for your original rusted out piece. Looking at the underside of the floor pan you can see all the original bracing as well as the original cable brackets are all in place.
This and other Dynacorn restoration parts for your classic Bronco are available right here at CJPonyParts.com.