Dynacorn One Piece Full Floor Pan In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.
One piece means no more long seams down the transmission tunnel, resulting in a much nicer looking finished product. Advantages are two fold. Not only do you get a great looking finished product with very little grinding, but this creates a stronger floor as well.
Dynacorn's premium quality one piece full floor pan is a great alternative to replacing individual floor panels. The one piece floor is constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection. This One-Piece floor includes seat platforms that need welded in place.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Also fits 1967-1968 Mercury Cougars.
Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere.
Purchase a Dynacorn One Piece Full Floor Pan in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$239.99
CJ's Low Price:$199.99
CJ's Low Price:$209.99
CJ's Low Price:$91.99