Dynacorn One Piece Full Floor Pan In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.
One piece means no more long seams down the transmission tunnel, resulting in a much nicer looking finished product. Advantages are two fold. Not only do you get a great looking finished product with very little grinding, but this creates a stronger floor as well.
Dynacorn's premium quality one piece full floor pan is a great alternative to replacing individual floor panels. The one piece floor is constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection. This One-Piece floor includes seat platforms that need welded in place.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Also fits 1967-1968 Mercury Cougars.
Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere.
Purchase a Dynacorn One Piece Full Floor Pan in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING TO 03064?
How much to ship this floor pan to Auckland New Zealand and do you have it in stock?
what is the thickness of the metal? I'm trying to determine what kind of punch to buy (mech vs. air) for making plug weld holes.
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $239.99
Special Price: $215.99
Regular Price: $249.99
Special Price: $224.99
CJ's Low Price:$199.99
CJ's Low Price:$209.99
Regular Price: $91.99
Special Price: $73.59