Dynacorn Full Hard Top Roof Panel Assembly in Weld-Thru Primer for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
If you are restoring the hard top of your 1966-1977 Bronco with a full cab, you can't pass up on this Full Hard Top Roof Panel Assembly in Weld-Thru Primer from Dynacorn. Made from strong & reliable steel, this assembly comes pre-welded to save you the hassle. All you need is to add side window panels & a liftgate and you'll have a completely new top!
Features & Benefits:
- Includes Dynacorn's Roof Panel Skin & Inner Roof Brace Set Pre-Welded Together
- High-Quality OE Reproduction
- Made from Top-Grade Stamped Steel
- Weld-Thru Primer Finish
- Increased Strength & Durability
Dynacorn's 3753WT roof panel assembly is a high-quality reproduction of the original that is manufactured from top-grade stamped steel for an increase in overall strength and durability. This assembly features Dynacorn's inner roof brace set pre-welded to their roof panel skin. The brace set features the correct support bows and drip rails you'll need for your classic Bronco's hard top roof, including gutter edges for all four sides. The steel roof panel skin has the exact same curvature and dimension as the original. Each part in this assembly comes with a weld-thru primer finish to prevent any future rust or corrosion.
Benefits of a Weld-Thru Primer Finish:
- Helps cut down overall prep-time when welding to another new part that is also coated in weld-thru primer
- Reduces excessive spatter while welding
- Lowers the chances of panel distortion during welding
- Outstanding conductive properties to help minimize high heat zone problems
- Prevents corrosion that could form between overlapped panels or multilayered spot welds
- Makes welding a new panel to old metal much easier
- Drastically lower resistance at the weld surface provides better penetration into the denser, new steel
- Helps eliminate resin build up between welds that could trap moisture in porous steel leading to failure at the weld borders
Restoring a classic 1966-1977 Bronco can become a massive project without the right parts. There are hundreds of components that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacement Bronco parts can be a struggle. While there are lots of options out there, CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer the widest selection of Dynacorn parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere.
Go ahead and order Dynacorn's 3753WT Full Hard Top Roof Panel Assembly in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$649.99
CJ's Low Price:$459.99
CJ's Low Price:$424.99