Dynacorn Full Hard Top Roof Panel Skin In Weld-Thru Primer for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
This all-new Full Hard Top Roof Panel Skin in Weld-Thru Primer from Dynacorn is an excellent reproduction of the original steel roof found on classic 1966-1977 Full Top Broncos. Dynacorn uses the most up to date tooling in order to create the best and most accurate hard top roof panel skin available. It features the correct curvatures and dimensions of the factory full cab hard top roof for a direct-fit replacement.
Stamped from modern 1006 Universal grade automotive steel, Dynacorn's Full Hard Top Roof Panel Skin is extremely durable and will last for years to come. This newer steel has fewer additives which allow the welds to the inner bracing to come out cleaner and tighter, with fewer gasses being emitted than original steel. Best of all, Dynacorn's replacement roof panel maintains the quality that can be found in your Bronco's original hard top roof.
Benefits of a Weld-Thru Primer Finish:
- Helps cut down overall prep-time when welding to another new part that is also coated in weld-thru primer
- Reduces excessive spatter while welding
- Lowers the chances of panel distortion during welding
- Outstanding conductive properties to help minimize high heat zone problems
- Prevents corrosion that could form between overlapped panels or multilayered spot welds
- Makes welding a new panel to old metal much easier
- Drastically lower resistance at the weld surface provides better penetration into the denser, new steel
- Helps eliminate resin build up between welds that could trap moisture in porous steel leading to failure at the weld borders
Please Note: This roof panel skin does not come with drip rails or inner support bracing.
Tech Tip: To save time and money during your restoration, CJ Pony Parts offers Dynacorn's complete Full Hard Top Roof Panel Assembly (3753WT) which comes with the Inner Roof Bracing and Drip Rails already welded to the roof skin.
Restoring a classic 1966-1977 Bronco can become a massive project without the right parts. There are hundreds of components that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacement Bronco parts can be a struggle. While there are lots of options out there, CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer the widest selection of Dynacorn parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere.
Order a Dynacorn 3752WT Full Hard Top Roof Panel Skin In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,199.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$529.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$199.00