Dynacorn Half Cab Hard Top Roof with a Drip Rail Set in Weld-Thru Primer for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
If you are restoring your 1966-1977 Bronco with a half cab or in need of a high-quality replacement for its roof, don't pass up on this Half Cab Hard Top Roof with a Drip Rail Set in Weld-Thru Primer from Dynacorn. This complete hard top roof assembly is exceptionally strong & durable, despite being an OEM-style reproduction.
Features & Benefits:
- High-Quality Reproduction of Original
- Manufactured from High-Grade Steel
- Weld-Thru Primer Finish
- Includes Drip Rail Set for Sound Support
- Increased Strength & Durability
Dynacorn's 3756WT hard top roof for your Bronco's half cab is a high-quality reproduction of the original. It has been manufactured from top-grade stamped steel and capped off with a weld-thru primer finish. This will provide your Bronco's roof with an increase in strength and long-term durability, while also being resistant to any future rust or corrosion. Dynacorn also includes a drip rail set for proper support. The channels in this set will mount into place around the roof's perimeter away from running into your doors and window openings.
Benefits of a Weld-Thru Primer Finish:
- Helps cut down overall prep-time when welding to another new part that is also coated in weld-thru primer
- Reduces excessive spatter while welding
- Lowers the chances of panel distortion during welding
- Outstanding conductive properties to help minimize high heat zone problems
- Prevents corrosion that could form between overlapped panels or multilayered spot welds
- Makes welding a new panel to old metal much easier
- Drastically lower resistance at the weld surface provides better penetration into the denser, new steel
- Helps eliminate resin build up between welds that could trap moisture in porous steel leading to failure at the weld borders
*The front edge of this top is designed after the 1966-1968 Bronco and some holes might need to be re-drilled to correctly mount to later model windshield frames.
Please Note: This does NOT comes with mounting hardware or glass & rubber gaskets or seals.
*The roof panel requires welding to be properly assembled.
Restoring a classic 1966-1977 Bronco can become a massive project without the right parts. There are hundreds of components that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacement Bronco parts can be a struggle. While there are lots of options out there, CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer the widest selection of Dynacorn parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere.
Purchase Dynacorn's 3756WT Half Cab Hard Top Roof with a Drip Rail Set in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$399.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,199.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$279.99