Pair of Dynacorn Inner Quarter Structure Brace In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Mustang Convertibles.
Few 1965-1966 Mustangs have been able to avoid having work done on their body and sheet metal. Most likely your Mustangs sheet metal structure is very weak or close to being dust. Dynacorn has you covered with this pair of inner quarter structure braces for your 1965-1966 Mustang convertible. These inner quarter structure brace runs along the inner wheel house from the convertible brace to the rear floor extension.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection of parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. CJ Pony Parts offers hundreds of Dynacorn parts, allowing you to find practically anything you need to finish that project.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$230.99
CJ's Low Price:$209.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,664.99