Dynacorn Passenger Side Inner Rocker In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1968 Convertible Mustangs.If you are restoring a 1965-1968 convertible Mustang that has extensive structural damage, you will most likely need this inner rocker. Dynacorn's full-length inner rocker offers increased structural support. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Does NOT include the inner rocker plate.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Rocker Panels & Rocker Panel Moldings
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$125.99
CJ's Low Price:$311.99
CJ's Low Price:$304.99