Dynacorn Inner Roof Brace Set In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with a Full-Length Hard Top Roof.
Make sure your 1966-1977 Bronco's full length hard top is structurally sound with Dynacorn's replacement Inner Roof Brace Set in Weld-Thru Primer from CJ Pony Parts! This set comes with replacement drip rails, or gutter edges, for all four sides of your classic Bronco's roof as well as a pair of roof bows that run from side to side. Dynacorn's inner roof bracing is made from high-grade stamped steel and coated with an innovative weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
Dynacorn Inner Roof Brace Set 3752AWT Includes:
- Front gutter edge
- Driver side gutter edge
- Rear gutter edge
- Passenger side gutter edge
- (2) Roof bows
Dynacorn uses the most up to date tooling in order to create the best and most accurate replacement inner roof brace set available. Stamped from modern 1006 Universal grade automotive steel, Dynacorn's inner roof brace components are also extremely durable. This newer steel has fewer additives which allow the welds to the roof skin to come out cleaner and tighter, with fewer gasses being emitted than original steel. Best of all, Dynacorn's replacement inner roof bracing maintains the quality that can be found in your Bronco's original inner roof bracing.
Benefits of a Weld-Thru Primer Finish:
- Helps cut down overall prep-time when welding to another new part that is also coated in weld-thru primer
- Reduces excessive spatter while welding
- Lowers the chances of panel distortion during welding
- Outstanding conductive properties to help minimize high heat zone problems
- Prevents corrosion that could form between overlapped panels or multilayered spot welds
- Makes welding a new panel to old metal much easier
- Drastically lower resistance at the weld surface provides better penetration into the denser, new steel
- Helps eliminate resin build up between welds that could trap moisture in porous steel leading to failure at the weld borders
Tech Tip: To save time and money, CJ Pony Parts offers Dynacorn's complete Full-Length Roof Panel Assembly (3753WT) which comes with the inner roof bracing already welded to the roof skin.
Restoring a classic 1966-1977 Bronco can become a massive project without the right parts. There are hundreds of components that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacement Bronco parts can be a struggle. While there are lots of options out there, CJ Pony Parts is proud to offer the widest selection of Dynacorn parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere.
Order a Dynacorn 3752AWT Inner Roof Brace Set In Weld-Thru Primer for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco with a Full-Length Roof from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$1,199.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$529.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$264.99