Dynacorn Lower Cowl Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Right Hand Drive Mustangs.Now you can finally repair that severely rust damaged lower cowl panel without replacing the entire cowl vent panel assembly! Dynacorn's lower cowl panel is a direct replacement for your rust damaged original. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection.
The lower cowl panel typically suffers from severe rust at the 'cowl hats' where the fresh air vents attach to.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*The upper cowl vent panel must be removed in order to install the lower cowl panel.
*This part only fits right hand drive Mustangs.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Cowl Area
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$149.99
CJ's Low Price:$229.99
CJ's Low Price:$566.99
CJ's Low Price:$799.99