Dynacorn Metal Dash Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965 Mustangs with Standard Interior and a Wide Speedometer.Start your interior restoration right by replacing the original metal dash assembly. This premium quality reproduction dash assembly from Dynacorn will help ensure that everything will fit smoother and will have a better base to work off of. Features a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*This dash is correct for 1965 Mustangs with standard interior and a wide speedometer, not the circle speedometer.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Dash Pads & Trim
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Metal Dash Assembly In Weld-Thru Primer 1965 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by nicko from Installing your new dash panel The procedure is simple' yet time consuming. tools needed are minimum, a electric welder, electric saw, spot welder cutter, electric grinder, screw driver and several hand tools. I have documented all my steps with pictures from start to finish. This product is great, and once finished, your car will look excellent.
Date published: 2015-03-22
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$472.99