Dynacorn Metal Dash In Weld-Thru Primer without Knee Pad Holes for 1967-1968 Mustangs.Start your interior restoration right by replacing the original metal dash assembly. This premium quality reproduction dash assembly from Dynacorn will help ensure that everything will fit smoother and will have a better base to work off of. Features a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Knee pad holes refers to the holes for the lower dash pad.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Dash Pads & Trim
This product will fit the following Ford Mustang years: