Dynacorn Retro Rack Power Rack and Pinion Conversion Kit for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.This conversion kit is the power rack and pinion RetroRack edition from Dynacorn and is unique because it is the only rack & pinion steering system in the entire world where every main component: The Pinion Housing, Valve Housing, Drag Link & Cylinder Barrel, can be rotated a full 360º degrees and locked into the specific, desired position you would like to utilize in your 1965-1966 Mustang. This innovative and unique feature resolves tight fitment and mounting issues previously experienced with other, non adjustable steering rack conversion kits in all 1965-1966 Mustangs.
- Full 5 Axis CNC machining of every component from high strength T6061 Billet
- 7 inches of rack travel
- No cast or welded components providing the ultimate in strength and safety
- Helical cut 4140 chromoly rack bar and flame hardened with over a 1 inch O/A diameter
- Every component is highly polished then ED Coated which provides corrosion resistance and requires no polishing
- RetroRack exceeds global engineering and Australian Design Rules (ADR) standards
Features of the Bolt in Kit:
- Full Billet CNC including the Cylinder Barrel, Pinion Housing & Valve Housing with NO castings or welded components.
- Highly Polished, then ED Coated, eliminating re-polishing and providing the ultimate protection from harsh conditions.
- All Bolt in Kits come with detailed Installation Instructions.
This Retro Rack edition from Dynacorn is a CTO, Center Take Off, power rack and pinion conversion kit and is a world revolution in Universal Rack and Pinion design. Every component is designed to rotate 360º degrees providing the ultimate in steering fitment flexibility and steering geometrics. This Dynacorn Power Retro Rack Rack and Pinion Conversion Kit for all 1965-1966 Mustangs delivers the perfect blend of diverse functionality, reliable safety and an attractive, high quality appearance!
*Does NOT include power steering hoses, pump or pump brackets.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
What is the turn ratio? Would this work with a 351w block?
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$2,899.99
Flaming River Rack And Pinion Power Steering Cradle Kit With Column For Factory Spindles V8 Automatic 1965-1970From:CJ's Low Price:$2,349.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$514.99