Dynacorn Quarter Brake Ducts in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1967-1968 Fastback Mustangs.
Looking for that Shelby look and performance out of your 1967-1968 Fastback Mustang. Dyancorn now makes Weld-Thru Quarter Brake Ducts for all 1967-1968 Fastbacks. These Brake Ducts allow your rear brakes to cool down while driving your Mustang hard at the track or auto cross. Dyancorn recommends you to get the brake ducts professional installed.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Reduced spatter
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. Dynacorn also uses the highest quality materials available, including 1006 Universal grade automotive steel in their stampings. Order your Dyancorn Weld-Thru Brake Ducts from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Misc. Sheet Metal
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$335.99
Regular Price: $272.99
Special Price: $245.69