Dynacorn Driver Side Quarter Panel Extension Bracket In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1967-1968 Mustang Fastbacks.This premium quality Driver Side Quarter Panel Extension Bracket in Weld-Thru Primer from Dynacorn is a direct replacement for your 1967-1968 Mustang fastback's original, rust damaged or missing piece. Dynacorn's Driver Side Quarter Panel Extension Bracket is made from high-quality stamped metal and features a weld-thru primer finish.
The Quarter Panel Extension Bracket allows the taillight panel to connect to the back side of the quarter panel following the body lines.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Reduced spatter
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
Dynacorn produces high-quality sheet metal body panels with a weld-thru primer finish for all early model Mustangs. So whether your 1967 or 1968 Mustang fastback needs a full exterior overhaul or just a few panels replaced, CJ Pony Parts has what you need!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Quarter Panel Extensions
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$64.99
CJ's Low Price:$60.99