Dynacorn Full Quarter Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Fastback Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out driver side or passenger side quarter panel. Upgrade to one of Dynacorn's full quarter panels, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a unique weld-thru primer finish that helps with the process of installation.
Dynacorn's driver side and passenger side full quarter panels cover the same area as the original quarter panels. They extend from inside the door jamb and wrap around the back. The quarter panel goes over the top body line to the base of the roof and actually includes the side trunk drain channel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
The full quarter panels from Dynacorn are available individually for the driver side or passenger side, and in a pair to save you time and money during your restoration process.
*Taillight panel bracket is included, but not assembled.
Order one of Dynacorn's Full Quarter Panels in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1965 or 1966 Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Similar Mustang PartsMore Quarter Panels
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$232.99
CJ's Low Price:$1,599.99
CJ's Low Price:$603.99
CJ's Low Price:$455.99