Dynacorn Full Driver Side Quarter Panel in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1969 Convertible Mustangs.
Are you looking to replace the quarter panel on the driver side of your 1969 Convertible Mustang? Then make sure you do so by ordering Dynacorn's Full Driver Side Quarter Panel in Weld-Thru Primer. Not only is it capped off with valuable weld-thru primer, but this quarter panel will also keep up with Dynacorn's strong reputation of creating superior-quality replacements for your classic Mustang.
Features & Benefits:
- Direct Replacement
- Constructed from High-Quality, Heavy Gauge Stamped Steel
- Finished in Weld-Thru Primer
- Attaches to Taillight Panel & Quarter Panel Extensions
- Extends from Inside Door Jamb to Around Back of Mustang
- Goes Over the Top Body Line to Base of Roof Opening
- Includes Side Trunk Drain Channel
- Designed for Driver Side
This quarter panel is a high-quality direct fit replacement for the driver side of your 1969 Convertible Mustang. Dynacorn manufactures this panel from heavy gauge stamped steel that is the highest of quality. They then finish off the quarter panel in a very useful weld-thru primer.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Dynacorn's full quarter panel will span the same area as the original found on the 1969 Convertible Mustang. It will extend from the inside of the door jamb, wrapping around to the back of the car to the attaching point with the taillight panel & quarter panel extensions. This quarter panel also goes over the top body line to the base of the roof opening. Dynacorn also includes the side trunk drain channel with this quarter panel.
*This trunk lid will NOT fit on Coupes or Fastbacks.
Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. CJ Pony Parts offers a wide range of Dynacorn parts, allowing you to find practically anything you need.
Purchase Dynacorn's Full Driver Side Quarter Panel in Weld-Thru Primer for your 1969 Convertible Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
In what way will this item not fit a coupe? It appears the only difference is at the top of the quarter panel where it meets the roof, etc...
do you have them in stock and what would be the cost to ship to new zealand
will this work to replacement for coupe i'm not replacing the hole skin
You Might Also Like
From:CJ's Low Price:$72.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$64.99
From:CJ's Low Price:$503.99