Dynacorn Radiator Support With an Attached Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1970 Mustangs.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out radiator support. Upgrade to Dynacorn's radiator support with an attached crossmember, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
This radiator support bridges the gap between the inner front fenders, stiffening the front of your Mustang while providing attachment points for the radiator, hood latch hardware and horn. The attached crossmember connects the front frame rails under the radiator support, further stiffening the front end.
We highly recommend buying this radiator support with an attached crossmember if you also need to replace the front crossmember at some point.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $699.95
Special Price: $629.96
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$659.99