Dynacorn Passenger Side Rear Fender Apron in Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1966 Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out right rear fender apron and replace it with Dynacorn's Weld-Thru Primer Rear Fender Apron. Dynacorn's rear fender apron is constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. Dynacorn uses all the correct mounting tabs and location for an ideal fit.
This premium rear fender apron attaches the rear of the shock tower to the firewall. The hood hinge bolts to this panel using the captive nuts on the apron. This rear fender apron gets spot welded to the shock tower and welded on the backside of the firewall.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Dynacorn is one of the leaders, if not the leader, in restoration products for classic muscle cars. Today, Dynacorn uses the most up to date tooling in order to get the best and most accurate replacement parts on the market. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. CJ Pony Parts offers hundreds of Dynacorn parts, allowing you to find everything you need to get the job done.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Fender Aprons
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$15.99
CJ's Low Price:$21.99
CJ's Low Price:$50.99