Dynacorn Passenger Side Full Rear Frame Rail In Weld-Thru Primer with a Torque Box for 1965, 1966, 1967 and 1968 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.
With some Mustangs approaching 50 Years some Mustangs might need help with the structure of the rear frame rails. Replace your rusted rear passenger frame rail on your 1965-1968 Mustang. This Dynacorn rear frame rail is coated in a Weld-Thru Primer, this helps cut down on prep time as well as the overall finish of the passenger frame rail. Dynacorn installs all the correct brackets and mounting holes so installation is hassle free.
- Fits 1965-1968 Coupe/Fastback Mustangs
- Weld-Thru Primer Finish
- Full Passenger Side Rear Frame Rail
- High Quality Dynacorn Part
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
The Dynacorn passenger side rear frame rail will work on all 1965-1968 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs. The full passenger side rear frame rail starts at the rear of the floor and runs all the way to the rear trunk brace. The Weld-Thru Primer has several advantages from the bare metal frame rail from other vendors in the market. Some of the reasons why you should choose weld-thru primer are listed above.
Restoring your Mustang can be a massive project. There are literally hundreds of parts that you may need to replace, and finding quality replacements can be a battle. While there are lots of choices out there, Dynacorn offers the widest selection in parts and some of the highest quality found anywhere. CJ Pony Parts offers more than 500 Dynacorn parts, allowing you to find practically anything you need.
Purchase a new Dynacorn Passenger Side Full Rear Frame Rail In Weld-Thru Primer with a Torque Box for your 1965, 1966, 1967 or 1968 Coupe and Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Does part number 3601AWT come with the torque box or not? All the pictures show it comes with the torque box and other sites showing the part with the same number state it comes with the torque box. However your CJs says that it does not come with them
Is there a rear frame rail available for 1969 Mustang convertible that has the torque box?
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $95.99
Special Price: $86.39
Regular Price: $126.99
Special Price: $107.94