Dynacorn Driver Side Full Rear Frame Rail In Weld-Thru Primer without a Torque Box for 1965-1970 Mustang Convertibles.This high-quality reproduction full rear frame rail from Dynacorn features a weld-thru primer finish. Rear frame rails go from the rear of the Mustang up to the rear torque box. Frame rails are a good sheet metal piece to replace when your are restoring a Mustang with structural damage or if there are high amounts of rust.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Does not include driver side rear torque box. Rear torque box is available separately or on our complete full rear frame rails.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Dynacorn Rear Frame Rail Full Without Torque Box In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side Convertible 1965-1970
Regular Price: $299.99
Special Price: $269.99