Dynacorn Passenger Side Full Rear Frame Rail In Weld-Thru Primer without a Torque Box for 1965-1968 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.This high-quality reproduction full rear frame rail from Dynacorn features a weld-thru primer finish. Rear frame rails go from the rear of the Mustang up to the rear torque box. Frame rails are a good sheet metal piece to replace when your are restoring a Mustang with structural damage or if there are high amounts of rust.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Does not include passenger side rear torque box. Rear torque box is available separately or on our complete full rear frame rails.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Is there a rear frame rail available for 1969 Mustang convertible that has the torque box?
I do have them for convertibles. Look up CJ parts M3600LWT and M3600RWT. Unfortunately, nothing we offer also includes torque boxes, so you'll likely have to get them separately.
Date published: 2015-06-04
Does part number 3601AWT come with the torque box or not? All the pictures show it comes with the torque box and other sites showing the part with the same number state it comes with the torque box. However your CJs says that it does not come with them
It does not come with the rear torque box - it's available separately.
Date published: 2015-03-02
You Might Also Like