Dynacorn Rear Window Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Mustang Coupes.Dynacorn's rear window panel is a direct replacement for your rust damaged original. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
The rear window panel is located between the rear window and the trunk lid.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Rear Window Panels
Nice piece. If you take your time with drilling out all 42 spot welds your install will look as good as mine .Mine fit well, the use of lots of clamps helped align the piece and plug welding from the center out helped spread the heat out on the panel.
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$92.99
CJ's Low Price:$196.99
CJ's Low Price:$220.99