Dynacorn Rear Roof Brace In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1966 Fastback Mustangs.This one-piece rear metal roof brace from Dynacorn features the same dimensions and strength as the original brace. Constructed from premium quality steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
The rear roof brace runs across from left to right and fits against the top edge of the rear window. Adds support for the rear window rubber seal, headliner, and the rear quarter panel trim and provides body integrity to support the roof.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review