Dynacorn Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1966 Fastback Mustangs.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out roof panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's roof panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. This roof panel should be used as a skin to repair a fastback roof with dents or rust damage.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Does NOT include underside roof braces. Reuse originals or purchase separately.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Do you need to remove the existing roof? Mine is rusted badley
Yes, you do need to remove the old one first.
Date published: 2017-02-18