Dynacorn Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1968 Fastback Mustangs.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out roof panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's roof panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. This roof panel should be used as a skin to repair a fastback roof with dents or rust damage.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Does NOT include underside roof braces. Reuse originals or purchase separately.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Body & Sheet Metal
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer Fastback 1967-1968 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by ER12883 from Fit was awesome My roof was mangled from a botched sunroof repair in the past, so a new roof was in order. I was concerned about fitment and needing to do modifications for alignment, but it dropped on about as perfectly as can be. I did have to tweak a couple edges for perfection, but about 10 minutes with a hammer and dolly did the trick.
Date published: 2015-05-19