Dynacorn Roof Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1969-1970 Fastback Mustangs.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out roof panel. Upgrade to Dynacorn's roof panel, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish. This roof panel should be used as a skin to repair a fastback roof with dents or rust damage.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Does NOT include underside roof braces. Reuse originals or purchase separately.
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Roof Panels & Braces
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Hi, i want to buy this roof, but this has to be shipped too Belgium. can you give me the price of the roof delivered at my country? Kind Regards Gillian
To get a shipping quote, you need to add these parts to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. In checkout, fill in your address info and scroll down to see shipping options and costs to your area.
Date published: 2015-04-14