Dynacorn Passenger Side Seat Platform In Weld-Thru Primer for 1969-1970 Mustang Coupes and Fastbacks.When you are replacing your floor pans, new seat platforms are a recommended upgrade. It would be difficult to drive your Mustang without a properly mounted seat. Dynacorn's high-quality, low profile seat platform mounts to the top of the floor pan where the front seat bolts directly to it. Features a reinforcement brace on the underside of the seat platform, just like the original, and a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*The raised seat platform must be welded to the floor pan for a correct installation!
|Fits 1969-1970 Mercury Cougar Coupes|
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Seat Platform In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side Coupe/Fastback 1969-1970 is rated out of 5 by 2.
Rated 4 out of 5 by Edubs74 from Good stuff Pans basically fell right into place,a lil hammering on the inner corners and it was ready to weld in
Date published: 2016-05-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Nsane62 from Great stamping Quick shipping, part is complete, fitment is super.
Date published: 2015-12-20