Dynacorn Taillight Panel Brace In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1966 Coupe and Fastback Mustangs.Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out taillight panel brace. Upgrade to Dynacorn's premium taillight panel brace, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
The taillight panel brace supports the taillight panel, located in the center of the taillight panel. The fuel filler neck passes through the taillight panel brace making it very easy to identify. Once welded in place, the trunk latch striker plate bolts to the taillight panel brace. It is important for the brace to be aligned properly so the trunk will line up with the trunk latch striker plate.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Mustang Taillight Panels
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$39.99
CJ's Low Price:$15.99
CJ's Low Price:$192.99