Dynacorn Shelby/California Special Style Taillight Panel In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967 Mustangs.Features an all-metal construction with a weld-thru primer finish that allows for a clean install of 1967 Shelby style taillights. Goes between the quarter panels at the rear of the car and provides a mounting point for the taillights and fuel filler. Works with original Mustang quarter panel extensions.
Will fit any 1967 Mustang, but must be used with 1967 Shelby taillights.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*For use with TLBS1 taillight buckets and WTL8 wiring harness.
*Not for use with Shelby and California Special specific Quarter Panel Extensions, they will leave an unfinished gap.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $214.99
Special Price: $171.99