Dynacorn Transmission Crossmember In Weld-Thru Primer for 1967-1970 Mustangs with a C4, 3-Speed or 4-Speed Transmission.This premium quality transmission crossmember from Dynacorn is a removable brace that supports the rear end of the transmission. It mounts to the bottom of the floor support. Features a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*Not for use with a C6 transmission.
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$15.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$16.99
/** * Cases for simple product that is not on sale */ ?>CJ's Low Price:$14.99