Dynacorn Passenger Side Trunk Corner with Weld-Thru Primer for 1969-1970 Fastback Mustangs.
This rear upper trunk corner attaches the taillight panel to the quarter panel and is a direct fit replacement part for all 1969-1970 Mustang Fastbacks. This Dynacorn Passenger Side Trunk Corner is fabricated from high-quality stamped steel and features a Weld-Thru primer finish. The construction and finish of this trunk corner make it a durable and easy to work with product that will weld in place easily and maintain its strength over time and under stress.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduces spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
This Dynacorn Weld-Thru Upper Passenger Side Trunk Corner for all 1969-1970 Mustang Fastbacks is perfect for a restoration job, or as a replacement part, if your trunk has become rusted or otherwise damaged over the years. Made from high-quality modern stamped steel, you are getting a reliable direct fit replacement part that is able to withstand the test of time and look just like the original in your 1969-1970 Mustang.
Order this premium Dynacorn 3643UWT Passenger Side Trunk Corner with Weld-Thru Primer for your 1969-1970 Fastback Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today!
Product ReviewsWrite a review
You Might Also Like
Regular Price: $68.99
Special Price: $55.19
Regular Price: $503.99
Special Price: $478.79
CJ's Low Price:$179.99