Dynacorn Trunk Divider Bridge Support In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1966 Convertible Mustangs.This Dynacorn trunk divider bridge support goes across the top of the rear seat divider that separates the trunk area from the rear seat. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Trunk Divider Bridge Support In Weld-Thru Primer Convertible 1965-1966 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HemiJ from Bridge support Looks like a quality piece FYI, Dynacorn said it does not have the drip channel,CJ Pony said it looks like it may. It DOES have the drip channel.
Date published: 2015-01-07
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$451.99
CJ's Low Price:$59.99