Dynacorn Trunk Divider Bridge Support In Weld-Thru Primer for 1965-1966 Convertible Mustangs.This Dynacorn trunk divider bridge support goes across the top of the rear seat divider that separates the trunk area from the rear seat. Constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy's problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
Similar Mustang PartsMore Trunk Area
Product ReviewsWrite a review
Dynacorn Trunk Divider Bridge Support In Weld-Thru Primer Convertible 1965-1966 is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 5 out of 5 by HemiJ from Bridge support Looks like a quality piece FYI, Dynacorn said it does not have the drip channel,CJ Pony said it looks like it may. It DOES have the drip channel.
Date published: 2015-01-07
You Might Also Like
CJ's Low Price:$451.99
CJ's Low Price:$59.99