Mustang Dynacorn Trunk Floor In Weld-Thru Primer Passenger Side 1965-1970
Part Number: 3649EWT
Dynacorn Passenger Side Trunk Floor In Weld-Thru Primer for all 1965-1970 Mustangs.
Stop wasting your time trying to repair that old, rusted-out trunk floor. Upgrade to Dynacorn's trunk floor, constructed from high-quality stamped steel with a weld-thru primer finish for rust protection. Dynacorn's newly improved design features the backup light wiring hole and drain hole on the vertical panel.
Trunk floors mount to the driver and passenger side of the fuel tank. The fuel tank bolts to the inner portion of the trunk floor and the outer portion of the trunk floor meets up with the inside of the quarter panel.
Advantages of Weld-Thru Primer:
- Reduces prep time when welding new parts to new parts that are both covered in the weld thru primer
- Reduced spatter
- Lower distortion of the panels
- Superior conductive properties that help minimize high heat zone problems
- Eliminates corrosion that would form between overlapped panels or multi-layered spot welds
- Helps when welding a new panel to old metal
- Lower resistance at the weld surface allows better penetration into the denser, new steel that helps forgive an old alloy’s problems with porosity and impurities
- Helps prevent resin build up between welds that can trap moisture in the old porous steel that leads to failure at the weld borders
*This trunk floor is included in Dynacorn's complete trunk floors (3649SAWT & 3649SWT).